Who Is The Richest Between Davido, Burna Boy And Wizkid
The360report brings you The Richest Between Davido, Burna Boy And Wizkid. Overtime, a lot of internet users and various fan of these great artistes have been searching the internet trying to know who is richer among Davido, Burna Boy And Wizkid.
On this post, we will take time to analyze and explain in details their various profile. without wasting much of your time, let’s delve into the main topic of discussion.
The Richest Between Davido, Burna Boy And Wizkid Are:
- Burna Boy
Davido Net Worth
David Adeleke professionally known as Davido, is a Nigeria music singer, songwriter, entertainer, stage performer, Infinix brand ambassador, share holder in partific-Holdings and the Chairman/CEO of DMW Records. Davido has an estimated Net Worth of $45 million dollars.
Davido started music professionally after he returned back to Nigeria, and since has been very successful, and has achieved a lot from his career. He one of the best as far as Nigeria music is concern, his major contenders are Wizkid and Burna Boy.
Wizkid Net Worth
WizKid is a Nigerian singer, Songwriter, entertainer, stage performer and a recording artists, who has a net worth of $38 million dollars.
Wizkid is talented and a versatile Nigerian singer, He’s currently one of the richest, biggest artists in the Nigerian Music industry. Wizkid major contender is Davido.
Some of Wizkid Endorsement Deals
- In 2012, Wizkid signed a one-year endorsement deal with Pepsi reportedly worth 350,000 U.S dollars. He travelled to Beirut, Lebanon with Tiwa Savage for a Pepsi commercial shoot.
- On 28 May 2013, Premium Times reported that Wizkid signed a one-year deal with MTN Nigeria.
- The newspaper also reported that Wizkid’s Pepsi contract was renewed for two additional years.
- In November 2013, Wizkid signed an endorsement deal with Guinness for the Guinness World of More concert, held at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- In June 2015, Pulse Nigeria reported that Wizkid ditched MTN and signed a ₦128 million deal with GLO.
- In 2019 Wizkid has large sum of $3million which is equivalent to 1 billion naira (N1billion) from endorsement deal he signed with United Bank for Africa (UBA), this remain his biggest deals so far.
- Wizkid is the Chairman/CEO of Starboy entertainments a record label that worth over $38 million dollars.
Burna Boy Net Worth
Burna Boy or African giant is yet another successful Nigerian Afro-pop singer, songwriter, entertainer, stage performer, recording artist and a TV Personality who has a net worth of $17 million dollars.
Damini Ogulu popularly known by his stage name as Burna Boy is a famous Nigerian Afrobeat and reggae-dancehall singer, songwriter, stage performer and a recording artist. he has won so many awards and fame for himself since the beginning of his professional career.
Burna Boy started his music career professionally in 2010 and rose to Stardom in 2012 after the release one of his hit single “Like To Party” the first single from his first debut studio album “L.I.F.E”.
Burna Boy Endorsements
As is the norm for Nigerian musicians to be brand ambassadors for companies, Burna boy is not left out as he has his share of endorsements Currently, he is a brand ambassador to Globacom, Nigerian Breweries Plc, and Mortell Cognac.
Aside that, Burna Boy is the chairman/CEO of Spaceship entertainments, which worth Millions of Dollars.
Who Is The Richest Between Davido, Burna Boy And Wizkid.
Davido is currently the richest singers among Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido’s net worth as of this post is estimated at $45 million dollars.