How do you store necklaces in a box without tangling?
How Do I Keep Jewelry Untangled?
- Use clear plastic straws. Cut several straws in half, then feed single-strand bracelets (or necklaces) through them, one by one.
- Pull unused teacups out of your cupboard.
- Hang a key holder above your dresser.
- Purchase an affordable jewelry organizer.
How do you store a lot of necklaces?
How to Store Necklaces. It’s best to store necklaces individually so that they don’t get tangled (this will also help you spot the one you’re looking for more easily.) If your closet is large enough, consider hanging them from a freestanding holder on an island or shelf.
How do you keep necklaces from tangling?
How to Keep Your Necklaces from Tangling
- Make sure they’re at least 2″ apart.
- Unclasp the necklace and dangle it from one side to get all the twists out.
- Use necklaces with different chains or materials.
- Mix chunky + dainty.
- Put on daintier necklaces first, and then chunky necklaces.