What is the best program to use to make a highlight video?
For beginners, most professionals recommend iMovie or Windows Movie Maker. If you have any trouble with your video– editing software, check out YouTube for a wide range of easy- to-follow tutorials.
What is the easiest way to make a highlight video?
Create Premium Highlights (Android)
- Log in to the Hudl app and tap Highlights.
- Tap the blue circle with the + to create a new highlight reel.
- Tap the pencil icon to name your highlight reel.
- Give your highlight a title, tap Done on your keyboard.
- Next, you can add: Videos. Music. Title Slides. Photos.
How do I make a highlight video for free?
Use FlexClip – The Best Free Sports Video Editor
FlexClip, a free online-based sports highlight video maker, integrates with all powerful editing features, like trimming, adding text, music, changing video speed. Any edits to make a sports highlight video can be done in a few clicks.