Sad Moment In Kaduna As Three Teenager Was Buried Alive_Details
Three teenagers reportedly died in Kaduna after sand buried them alive at a construction site in Kaduna
– The incident was said to have occurred when five children were trying to dig a hole to remove an iron buried beneath the earth at the construction site
- Malam Jamilu, the chief Imam of Kalshen Kwalta Juma’at Mosque, said he performed the funeral on the victims There was confusion in the Rigasa community of Kaduna state when three teenagers were buried alive when sand fell on them at a construction site.
- Daily Trust reports that the incident occurred on Wednesday, December 18, when five children were trying to dig a hole to remove an iron buried beneath the earth at the construction site.
- The occurrence was confirmed by the chief imam of Kalshen Kwalta Juma’at Mosque, Malam Jamilu, who said he performed the funeral on the victims.
- “Yes, the victims were three in number and they were of 12-16 years of age. One of the victims is the son of my neighbour. He is called Zahradeen. I performed their funeral prayers,” the cleric said. Family of 8 die as gas cylinder explodes in Katsina .
- “They went to a construction site where the state government is constructing a bridge, digging to remove irons beneath the earth just like the local miners are doing when the sand fell on them and were buried alive.”
- What to you have to say to their beloved family? Leave a comment and don’t forget to subscribe.