Introduction To 10 Keys
10 key series are the bunches of number and symbol keys that placed the right side of any keyboard. Also10 key pad is the group of numbers and symbols on the right side of most keyboards, it can also be a number pad with no keyboard attached. Ten key speed is measured with a Keystrokes per Hour Test.
1. Type the highlighted portion then press enter.
2. Use the small finger of your right hand to press enter.
3. Place your middle finger over the key “5”, your index finger on “4” and ring finger on “6”.
4. Remember not to use your left hand while practicing 10 key typing.
5. Do not to look at-the keyboard while typing.
The Importance of 10 keys knowledge
Ten key typing is a vital part of typing and every typist should know 10 key typing.
Accuracy is extremely important because proof-reading is very difficult when you are trying to read a bunch of numbers.
The minimum required KPH for many data entry jobs is 9,000. Scoring over 12,000 KPH with good accuracy (98%) on our free 10 key practice tests will qualify you for just about any data entry job.
Having 10 keys typing skill is good and helpful in typing zip code, mobile numbers or simply calculate any sum.
Use the comment section let’s discuss more on 10 keys, your contribution can help other readers.