Tiwa Savage who has a net worth of $5 million dollars, is an awards winning female Nigeria Music star , she is a singer, song writer, stage performer, entertainer, brand ambassador and a recording artiste.
Tiwa Savage Biography
Tiwatope Savage professionally known as Tiwa Savage, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and actress, who was born 5 February 1980 in Isale Eko, Lagos State Of Nigeria. Tiwa Savage grew up in London United Kingdom and United States Of America.
After she Obtained her first School Leaving Certificate in Nigeria, Tiwa Savage relocated to London at the age of 11 to further her studies. She graduated with a degree in business administration at the University Of Kent$ Berkeely music School both in United Kingdom.
She later Relocated to USA where she began her professional music career in 2010, she startd her music career doing backup vocals for artists such as George Michael and Mary J. Blige. Savage signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing in 2009.
She was however, inspired by the growth of the Nigerian music industry, Savage moved back to Nigeria and signed record deal with Mavin Records in 2012. Mavin Records is owned and managed by Nigeria Billionaire singer Don Jazzy. She made an appearance on the label’s 2012 compilation album Solar Plexus.
Tiwa Savage Net Worth And Biography
In July 3 2013, Her debut studio album “Once Upon a Time” was released, and it was supported by seven singles: “Kele Kele Love”, “Love Me (3x)”, “Without My Heart”, “Ife Wa Gbona”, “Folarin”, “Olorun Mi” and “Eminado”.
Her fame increased after The album was nominated for Best Album of the Year at the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards and for Best R&B/Pop Album at The Headies 2014.
Savage’s second studio album R.E.D was released on 19 December 2015. It it was supported with two singles: “My Darlin” and “Standing Ovation”.
In June 2016, Savage signed a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation.
In May 2019, Universal Music Group announced the signing of Tiwa Savage. During said announcement, it was revealed that Savage left Mavin Records. Don Jazzy congratulated Savage on her UMG signing and said she will forever be remembered at Mavin. Don Jazzy added.
Tiwa Savage Net Worth And Biography
Savage sings in English and Yoruba; her music is a mixture of Afrobeats, R&B, pop and hip-hop. Savage’s contributions to the Nigerian music industry have earned her several achievements. She has been involved in youth empowerment and breast cancer screening projects and has raised funds to build schools in Nigeria. In July 2013, Tiwa Savage signs Endorsement deal worth N30 million with tel-communication giant MTN Nigeria.
Tiwa Savage Studio albums and EPs
- Once Upon a Time (2013)
- R.E.D (2015)
- Sugarcane (2017)
In 2013 Tiwa Savage got married to Tuji Balogun, but they later separated after their first child, in 2019 it was rumored that Tiwa Savage Was in a secret relationship with singer Wizkid Ayo Balogun it was not backed with reasonable evidence.
Tiwa Savage Awards And Recognition
- The Best R&B Soul Song, ‘Kele Kele Love’, Afrotainment Museke Online Music Awards, 2012
- Best R’N’B Single, ‘Love Me’, The Headies, 2012
- Best Use of Costumes, ‘Without My Heart’, Nigeria Music Video Awards, 2013
- Channel O Music Video Awards, ‘Without My Heart’, Best Gifted Female Video, 2013
- Best Use of Costumes, Best Highlife, Best Indigenous Concept and Video of the Year, ‘Ife Wa Gbona’, Nigeria Music Video Awards, 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards, ‘Without My Heart’, Best Collabo, 2013
- Best Collabo of the Year, ‘Without My Heart’, City People Entertainment Awards, 2013
- 4Syte TV Music Video Awards, ‘Without My Heart’, Best African Act Video, 2013
- World’s Best Song and World’s Best Video, World Music Awards, 2014
- Best Music Video of the Year, ‘Eminado’, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2014
- The Best Collabo, ‘Girlie O Remix’, The Headies, 2014
- Most Gifted Female, ‘Eminado’, Channel O Music Video Awards, 2014
- The Headies, Best R&B/Pop Album, ‘Once Upon A Time’, 2014
- Best Reggae/Dancehall, ‘Girlie O’ (Remix), The Headies, 2014
- Best Album of the Year, ‘Once Upon A Time’, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2014
- Hottest Single of the Year, ‘Eminado’, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2014
- The Best Vocal Performance (Female), ‘Wanted’, The Headies, 2014
- Best Love Song ‘My Darlin’, COSON Song Awards, 2015
- Best Collabo Song, ‘Girlie O (Remix)’, COSON Song Awards, 2015
- The Best Female Artist, ‘Wanted’, ELOY Awards, 2015
- African Video of the Year, Best African Female Video and Best West African Video ‘Bad’ WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards, 2016
Tiwa Savage Net Worth
Tiwa Savage is currently one of the Richest and the most influential artist in Nigeria, With an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars.